You can only demand your money back, i.e., make a refund under the circumstances outlined below. Please note that a refund can be made only to the original source of payment. The following rules shall be observed to receive a refund.
If a paper has not been approved, you are eligible for several types of refund regardless of the limitations on the annulment of the Services. These refund types are:
100% refund if:
- you have made a payment by mistake (duplicate payment, identical orders, etc.). If such happens, you should notify us immediately. A refund will only be issued if a writer has not been assigned to your order/orders;
- there is no suitable writer. In such a case, we will notify you and issue a refund;
- you no longer need text materials because a submission deadline has been missed. Under such circumstances, no text materials will be delivered to you. Furthermore, you shall not be authorized to use other text materials associated with such order if they have been provided to you.
70% refund if:
- you initiate the cancelation of an order with an assigned writer after less than 50% of the allotted time has passed. You are only entitled to a partial refund because the writer has to be reimbursed for the work they have finished before the cancelation;
50% refund if:
- there is no available writer to work on your revision;
- you initiate the cancelation of an order with an assigned writer after more than 50% of the allotted time has passed. You will only receive a partial refund because the writer has to be compensated for the work they have finished before the cancellation.
A revision request signifies your general approval of an order and your desire to introduce minor adjustments to provided text materials. In such a case, it will not be possible to obtain a full refund.
If a writer fails to revise your text materials on time, the amount of a refund will be determined by our Customer Experience Manager based on the estimation of your order. It should be noted that in such cases the refund cannot exceed 50% of the sum initially paid for an order.
Take note that the refund option is not available for:
- your Store Credit Balance;
- situations in which the Quality Assurance department concludes that your initial instructions have been followed thoroughly;
- discounts and extra services such as VIP Customer Service, Abstract, Plagiarism Report, Tables of Content/Outline, TOP Writer, Sources Used, and Editor’s Check;
- cases when you have approved an order;
- multiple choice question and problem-solving orders. If you use answers provided by our writers, it automatically signifies your approval of the order. However, if it turns out that more than 50% of answers are incorrect, you can request a partial refund. The amount of the refund will be estimated by the Customer Experience Manager.
The cancellation of your order can occur under other conditions and for any reason after its placement (Cooling-Off Refund Period) and within 14 days of its acceptance as specified in the Formation of the Contract clause. After the expiry of this period, a refund will not be issued.
To exercise your right to refund when annulling an order, you should contact us. The initiation of the communication with us should occur before the expiration of the Refund Period. Otherwise, an order will be annulled without any reimbursement to you.
You are entitled to a full refund if we have not started providing the Services requested by you before the end of the Cooling-Off Refund Period. However, if we have started providing the Services after the end of the Cooling-Off Refund Period, you shall reimburse us for the work completed before you contacted us.
Any type of refund will be issued within 14 days after you have expressly notified us of your desire to cancel an order. Your funds will be refunded through a payment method that has been used to pay for the order unless agreed otherwise.